VitroVivo Molecular Histopathology Services
Molecular histopathology services provides a broad array of state-of-the-art technical and professional support to biomedical research and investigations. We offer the following services to meet your histology and pathology needs:
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Immunofluorescent (IF) stain (single or double antibody staining)
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)
- mRNA, lncRNA or microRNA In Situ hybridization, including RNAscope® in situ hybridization (ISH) assay
- In Situ apoptosis (TUNEL) assay
- In Situ BrdU or EdU cell proliferation assay
- In Situ autophagy detection assay
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
FAQ 1 How do you design molecular histopathology experiment?
All of the molecular histopathology experiment will include positive control, negative control, and experiment samples. VitroVivo guarantees positive control works well to the intended standard.
FAQ 2. Should I send primary antibody to VitroVivo for IHC or IF services?
In general, we prefer that customers provide primary antibodies for IHC and IF services. VitroVivo will provide other reagents for IHC and IF experiments. If the primary antibodies have been validated by VitroVivo, we are happy to use our antibodies.
FAQ 3. Do I need to prepare probes for in situ hybridization services?
Yes, you need to prepare probes. VitroVivo provides other reagents.
FAQ 4. What do I need to prepare for TUNEL, In Situ BrdU or EdU cell proliferation assay and In Situ autophagy detection assay?
You only need to send the samples to us.
FAQ 5, Does VitroVivo also provide human or animal samples?
Yes, We have customized sample collection services available.