Welcome to VitroVivo Biotech
Cell Structure Probes
FFPE Blocks and Sections
Immunostain Detection System
In Situ Detection of Cell Biology
Labeled Secondary Antibodies, Streptavidin and Nucleotides
Pure Cell Population Isolated by LCM
Special Stain Kit for Pathogen Identification
SRB Viability/Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
VitroVivo Biotech is a company engaged in the development and commercialization of the innovation histological products and services. The company was founded by a group of biomedical scientists in 2012 and is located in Rockville of the I-270 corridor of Montgomery County, Maryland.
The mission of our company is to use our expertise in histology and molecular histopathology to help the scientists from biomedical research institutions and biotechnological enterprises or pharmaceutical companies to accelerate their discovery. VitroVivo is committed to its mission to “make tissues, cells, genes and molecules visible”
Equipped with state-of-the-art technology and devices, we at VitroVivo are able to provide full-scale histology and molecular histopathology services, including tissue processing, embedding, sectioning, histochemical staining, immunostaininng, FISH/ISH and expert evaluation by our certified pathologists. Besides, our laser capture microdissection (LCM) services offer our customers an opportunity to enjoy more power, precision and effectiveness in isolating specific cells from a heterogeneous cell population under microscopic visualization for gene expression analysis and other biomedical study purposes. Our service team includes leading international experts on LCM, board-certified pathologists and molecular histopathology experts.
Major clients and customers VitroVivo has proudly fulfilled orders for include many labs of the National Institute of Health (NIH), prominent research institutions, universities, biotechnological companies and pharmaceutical companies.
Our Lab Facility
Selected Clients from USA
(Click on the logo to be linked to the institution or company)
|The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research|
Selected Publications Citing VitroVivo’s Services and Products from the Recent literature
- Soontarapornchai K, et al (2021). Pharmacodynamic Effects of Standard versus High Caffeine Doses in the Developing Brain of Neonatal Rats Exposed to Intermittent Hypoxia. Int. J. Mol. Sci. , 22(7), 3473
- Kim HY, et al (2021). YG-1 Extract Improves Acute Pulmonary Inflammation by Inducing Bronchodilation and Inhibiting Inflammatory Cytokines. Nutrients, 13(10), 3414
- Tropea MR, et al (2021). Genetic deletion of α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors induces an age-dependent Alzheimer’s disease-like pathology. Progress in Neurobiology, 206, 102154
- Yan T, et al (2021). St. John’s Wort alleviates dextran sodium sulfate‐induced colitis through pregnane X receptor‐dependent NFκB antagonism. The FASEB Journal,13 October 2021
- Manlapaz‐Mann A, et al (2021). Effects of omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants and/or non‐steroidal inflammatory drugs in the brain of neonatal rats exposed to intermittent hypoxia. International Journal of developmentak Neuroscinec. 09 May 2021
- Wang S,et al (2021). Moderate tibial loading and treadmill running, but not overloading, protect adult murine bone from destruction by metastasized breast cancer. Bone, 153, 116100
- Song HK,et al (2021). Alpinia officinarum water extract inhibits the atopic dermatitis-like responses in NC/Nga mice by regulation of inflammatory chemokine production. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 144, 112322
- Kruse RL, et al (2021),Endoscopic-mediated, biliary hydrodynamic injection mediating clinically relevant levels of gene delivery in pig liver. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 94, 1119-1130.e4
- Baeet D, et al. CKD-506: A novel HDAC6-selective inhibitor that exerts therapeutic effects in a rodent model of multiple sclerosis. Scientific reports, 11,14466
- Soontarapornchai K, et al (2021). Pharmacodynamic Effects of Standard versus High Caffeine Doses in the Developing Brain of Neonatal Rats Exposed to Intermittent Hypoxia. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 22(7), 3473
- Kaczanowska S, et al (2021). Genetically engineered myeloid cells rebalance the core immune suppression program in metastasis. Cell, 184 ( 8), 2033-2052.e21
- Lee CL, et al (2021). Characterization of cardiovascular injury in mice following partial-heart irradiation with clinically relevant dose and fractionation. Radiotherapy and Oncology.157:155-162
- Manlapaz-Mann A, et al (2021). Effects of omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants, and/or non-steroidal inflammatory drugs in the brain of neonatal rats exposed to intermittent hypoxia. Intl J Dev Neuroscience. First published: 09 May 2021, https://doi.org/10.1002/jdn.10120
- Ko KW, et al (2021) . integrated Bioactive Scaffold with Polydeoxyribonucleotide and Stem-Cell-Derived Extracellular Vesicles for Kidney Regeneration. ACS Nano; 15, 4, 7575–7585
- Tropea MR, et al (2021). A failure of β-amyloid physiological function due to genetic deletion of α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors induces an Alzheimer’s disease-like pathology, BioRxiv. https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.01.05.425382
- Han Y, et al (2021).Identification of SARS-CoV-2 inhibitors using lung and colonic organoids. Nature; 589, 270–275.
- Diana M, et al (2020). Allograft inflammatory factor-1 in myeloid cells drives autoimmunity in type 1 diabetes. JCI Insight. 5(10): e136092.
- Kawakami M, et al (2020). A Novel CDK2/9 Inhibitor CYC065 Causes Anaphase Catastrophe and Represses Proliferation, Tumorigenesis and Metastasis in Aneuploid Cancers. Mol Cancer Ther. 2020 Dec 4;molcanther.0987.2019. doi: 10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-19-0987.
- Wu B, et al. (2020). Genetic ablation of adipocyte PD-L1 reduces tumor growth but accentuates obesity-associated inflammation. J Immunother Cancer. 8(2): e000964.
- Shen DF, et al.(2020). Astaxanthin suppresses endoplasmic reticulum stress and protects against neuron damage in Parkinson’s disease by regulating miR-7/SNCA axis. Neurosci Res. S0168-0102(20)30018-3.
- Chen J, et al. (2020). Conventional Co-Housing Modulates Murine Gut Microbiota and Hematopoietic Gene Expression.Int. J. Mol. Sci. 21(17), 6143;
- Diana M, et al. (2020). Allograft inflammatory factor-1 in myeloid cells drives autoimmunity in type 1 diabetes. JCI Insight. 5(10): e136092.
- Li J, et al. (2020). Attenuation of immune‐mediated bone marrow damage in conventionally housed mice. Molecular Carcinogenesis, 59 (2), 237-245
- Luca ME, et al. (2019). Genetic deletion of syndecan-4 alters body composition, metabolic phenotypes, and the function of metabolic tissues in female mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrients 11(11), 2810.
- Daxesh P, et al. (2019). Withaferin a Improves nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in mice. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 371 (2) 360-374
- Zhang CK, et al.(2018) Long-term In vitro expansion of epithelial stem cells enabled by pharmacological inhibition of PAK1-ROCK-Myosin II and TGF-β signaling. Cell Report,25(3), 598-610.e5
- Hollinger MK, et al. (2018). PD-1 deficiency augments bone marrow failure in a minor-histocompatibility antigen mismatch lymphocyte infusion model. Experimental Hematology. 62, 17-23