Welcome to VitroVivo Biotech
VitroVivo Biotech is a leading company specializing in the development and commercialization of innovative histological products and services. Established in 2012 by a group of expert biomedical scientists, we are located in the I-270 corridor of Montgomery County, Maryland.
Our mission at VitroVivo is to provide cutting-edge expertise in histology and molecular histopathology to accelerate scientific discovery for biomedical research institutions, biotech enterprises, and pharmaceutical companies. Our commitment is to make tissues, cells, genes, and molecules visible.
With state-of-the-art technology and equipment, we offer a complete range of histology and molecular histopathology services, including tissue processing, embedding, sectioning, histochemical staining, immunostaining, FISH/ISH, and expert evaluation by our certified pathologists. Our laser capture microdissection (LCM) services provide our customers with more power, precision, and effectiveness in isolating specific cells from a heterogeneous cell population under microscopic visualization for gene expression analysis and other biomedical study purposes. Our service team includes leading international experts on LCM, board-certified pathologists, and molecular histopathology experts.
At VitroVivo Biotech, we offer 12 product categories for histology staining kits, molecular histopathology kits, and reagents that are available for purchase. Our product distribution covers not only the US but also Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
We are proud to have served numerous clients and customers, including many labs of the National Institute of Health (NIH), prominent research institutions, universities, biotech companies, and pharmaceutical companies. At VitroVivo, we are dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery and providing innovative histological products and services to meet the needs of our valued clients and customers.
Our Lab Facility
Selected Clients from USA
(Click on the logo to be linked to the institution or company)
|The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research|
Selected Publications Citing VitroVivo’s Services and Products from the Recent literature
- Omachi T, et al(2023). Nacre extract from pearl oyster suppresses LPS-induced depression and anxiety. Journal of Functional Foods. 100: 105373
- Feng X, et al (2023). Granulocytic myeloid-derived suppressor cells to prevent and treat murine immune-mediated bone marrow failure. Blood Adv (2023) 7 (1): 73–86.
- Kanemaru E, et al. (2023). Intranasal administration of polysulfide prevents neurodegeneration in spinal cord and rescues mice from delayed paraplegia after spinal cord ischemia. Redox Biology. 60: 10262
- Gunawardhana K, et al (2023). A systems biology approach identifies the role of dysregulated PRDM6 in the development of hypertension. J Clin Invest. 133(4):e160036
- Ko Y, et al (2023). Nonanimal Euglena gracilis-Derived Extracellular Vesicles Enhance Skin-Regenerative Wound Healing. Adv Mater Interfaces. 10, 2202255
- Kim H, et al(2023). Inhibiting 5-lipoxygenase prevents skeletal muscle atrophy by targeting organogenesis signaling and insulin-like growth factor-1. 13 (6): 3062-3077
- Kwon OW, et al (2023). Korean Red Ginseng and Rb1 facilitate remyelination after cuprizone diet-induced demyelination. Journal of Ginseng Research. 47(2), 319-328
- Groarke EM,et al (2023). Efficacy of JAK1/2 inhibition in murine immune bone marrow failure. Blood 141 (1): 72–89.
- Weon S, et al (2023). Extracellular PPM1A promotes mineralization of osteoblasts differentiation in ankylosing spondylitis via the FOXO1A-RUNX2 pathway. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine , 27 (5): 650-658
- Wong V, et al (2023). The Development of Small-Caliber Vascular Grafts Using Human Umbilical Artery: An Evaluation of Methods. Tissue Engineering Part C: Methods.29 (1).1-10.
- Piao C, et al (2022). Pulmonary delivery of a recombinant RAGE antagonist peptide derived from high-mobility group box-1 in a bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis animal model. Journal of Drug Targeting. 30 (7): 792-799
- Kim, et al( 2022) . Terminalia chebula Retz. extract ameliorates the symptoms of atopic dermatitis by regulating anti-inflammatory factors in vivo and suppressing STAT1/3 and NF-ĸB signaling in vitro. Phytomedicine.104:154318
- Kumar K, et al (2022). Simulated galactic cosmic radiation (GCR)-induced expression of Spp1 coincide with mammary ductal cell proliferation and preneoplastic changes in ApcMin/+ mouse. Life Sciences in Space Research. 36: 116-122
- Yotsuya Y, et al (2022). Nacre extract from pearl oyster attenuates amyloid beta-induced memory impairment. Journal of Natural Medicines . 76, 419–434
- Heo Y, et al (2022). Bioactive PCL microspheres with enhanced biocompatibility and collagen production for functional hyaluronic acid dermal fillers. Biomater. Sci., 10, 947-959
- Park SJ, et al (2022). In vivo Preclinical Tumor-Specific Imaging of Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Using Magnetic Particle Imaging for Cancer Diagnosis. International Journal of Nanomedicine. 17:3711-3722
- Maio N, et al (2022). TEMPOL inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication and development of lung disease in the Syrian hamster model. iScience, 25(10): 105074
- Shakya M, et al (2022). The G209R Mutant Mouse as a Model for Human PCSK1 Polyendocrinopathy. Endocrinology, 163(5),bqac024
- Song HK, et al (2022). Spatholobus suberectus Dunn Water Extract Ameliorates Atopic Dermatitis–Like Symptoms by Suppressing Proinflammatory Chemokine Production In Vivo and In Vitro. Front Pharmacol. 13: 919230.
- Antony R, et al (2022). UCHL1 Regulates Lipid and Perilipin 2 Level in Skeletal Muscle. Front. Physiol, 13: 855193
- Bhatia R, et al. (2022). Malondialdehyde-Acetaldehyde Extracellular Matrix Protein Adducts Attenuate Unfolded Protein Response During Alcohol and Smoking–Induced Pancreatitis. Gastroenterology. 163(4): 1064-1078.e10
- Sato-Yamada Y, et al (2022). A SARM1-mitochondrial feedback loop drives neuropathogenesis in a Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2A rat model. J Clin Invest. 2022;132(23):e161566.
- Bautista G, et al (2022). Smooth muscle cell Piezo1 modulates small bowel contractility. Research Squre (https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-1399324/v1)
- Dang X, et al (2022). Activating mitofusins interrupts mitochondrial degeneration and delays disease progression in SOD1 mutant amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Human Molecular Genetics, 23 November
- Li Y, et al (2022). A novel recessive mutation in OXR1 is identified in patient with hearing loss recapitulated by the knockdown zebrafish. Human. Molecular Genetics, 32 (5), 764-772
- Isaac CV, et al (2022). A method for the development of cranial fracture histology slides, J Forensic Sci. 00:1–8.
- Soontarapornchai K, et al (2021). Pharmacodynamic Effects of Standard versus High Caffeine Doses in the Developing Brain of Neonatal Rats Exposed to Intermittent Hypoxia. Int. J. Mol. Sci. , 22(7), 3473
- Kim HY, et al (2021). YG-1 Extract Improves Acute Pulmonary Inflammation by Inducing Bronchodilation and Inhibiting Inflammatory Cytokines. Nutrients, 13(10), 3414
- Tropea MR, et al (2021). Genetic deletion of α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors induces an age-dependent Alzheimer’s disease-like pathology. Progress in Neurobiology, 206, 102154
- Yan T, et al (2021). St. John’s Wort alleviates dextran sodium sulfate‐induced colitis through pregnane X receptor‐dependent NFκB antagonism. The FASEB Journal,13 October 2021
- Manlapaz‐Mann A, et al (2021). Effects of omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants and/or non‐steroidal inflammatory drugs in the brain of neonatal rats exposed to intermittent hypoxia. International Journal of developmentak Neuroscinec. 09 May 2021
- Wang S,et al (2021). Moderate tibial loading and treadmill running, but not overloading, protect adult murine bone from destruction by metastasized breast cancer. Bone, 153, 116100
- Song HK,et al (2021). Alpinia officinarum water extract inhibits the atopic dermatitis-like responses in NC/Nga mice by regulation of inflammatory chemokine production. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 144, 112322
- Kruse RL, et al (2021),Endoscopic-mediated, biliary hydrodynamic injection mediating clinically relevant levels of gene delivery in pig liver. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 94, 1119-1130.e4
- Baeet D, et al. CKD-506: A novel HDAC6-selective inhibitor that exerts therapeutic effects in a rodent model of multiple sclerosis. Scientific reports, 11,14466
- Soontarapornchai K, et al (2021). Pharmacodynamic Effects of Standard versus High Caffeine Doses in the Developing Brain of Neonatal Rats Exposed to Intermittent Hypoxia. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 22(7), 3473
- Kaczanowska S, et al (2021). Genetically engineered myeloid cells rebalance the core immune suppression program in metastasis. Cell, 184 ( 8), 2033-2052.e21
- Lee CL, et al (2021). Characterization of cardiovascular injury in mice following partial-heart irradiation with clinically relevant dose and fractionation. Radiotherapy and Oncology.157:155-162
- Manlapaz-Mann A, et al (2021). Effects of omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants, and/or non-steroidal inflammatory drugs in the brain of neonatal rats exposed to intermittent hypoxia. Intl J Dev Neuroscience. First published: 09 May 2021, https://doi.org/10.1002/jdn.10120
- Ko KW, et al (2021) . integrated Bioactive Scaffold with Polydeoxyribonucleotide and Stem-Cell-Derived Extracellular Vesicles for Kidney Regeneration. ACS Nano; 15, 4, 7575–7585
- Tropea MR, et al (2021). A failure of β-amyloid physiological function due to genetic deletion of α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors induces an Alzheimer’s disease-like pathology, BioRxiv. https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.01.05.425382
- Han Y, et al (2021).Identification of SARS-CoV-2 inhibitors using lung and colonic organoids. Nature; 589, 270–275.
- Diana M, et al (2020). Allograft inflammatory factor-1 in myeloid cells drives autoimmunity in type 1 diabetes. JCI Insight. 5(10): e136092.
- Kawakami M, et al (2020). A Novel CDK2/9 Inhibitor CYC065 Causes Anaphase Catastrophe and Represses Proliferation, Tumorigenesis and Metastasis in Aneuploid Cancers. Mol Cancer Ther. 2020 Dec 4;molcanther.0987.2019. doi: 10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-19-0987.
- Wu B, et al. (2020). Genetic ablation of adipocyte PD-L1 reduces tumor growth but accentuates obesity-associated inflammation. J Immunother Cancer. 8(2): e000964.
- Shen DF, et al.(2020). Astaxanthin suppresses endoplasmic reticulum stress and protects against neuron damage in Parkinson’s disease by regulating miR-7/SNCA axis. Neurosci Res. S0168-0102(20)30018-3.
- Chen J, et al. (2020). Conventional Co-Housing Modulates Murine Gut Microbiota and Hematopoietic Gene Expression.Int. J. Mol. Sci. 21(17), 6143;
- Diana M, et al. (2020). Allograft inflammatory factor-1 in myeloid cells drives autoimmunity in type 1 diabetes. JCI Insight. 5(10): e136092.
- Li J, et al. (2020). Attenuation of immune‐mediated bone marrow damage in conventionally housed mice. Molecular Carcinogenesis, 59 (2), 237-245
- Luca ME, et al. (2019). Genetic deletion of syndecan-4 alters body composition, metabolic phenotypes, and the function of metabolic tissues in female mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrients 11(11), 2810.
- Daxesh P, et al. (2019). Withaferin a Improves nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in mice. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 371 (2) 360-374
- Zhang CK, et al.(2018) Long-term In vitro expansion of epithelial stem cells enabled by pharmacological inhibition of PAK1-ROCK-Myosin II and TGF-β signaling. Cell Report,25(3), 598-610.e5
- Hollinger MK, et al. (2018). PD-1 deficiency augments bone marrow failure in a minor-histocompatibility antigen mismatch lymphocyte infusion model. Experimental Hematology. 62, 17-23