Welcome to VitroVivo Biotech
Special Stain Kit for Pathogen Identification
Immunostain Detection System
In Situ Detection of Cell Biology
Labeled Secondary Antibodies, Streptavidin and Nucleotides
Cell Structure Probes
Paraffin Tissue Sections
Pure Cell Population Isolated by LCM
SRB Viability/Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
Tissue Microarrays (TMAs) or Tissue Arrays
More than 860 different formalin fixed, paraffin embedded (FFPE) tissue arrays with clinical data are available now. All the tissues are diagnosed by a licensed pathologist.
VitroVivo Biotech is a company engaged in the development and commercialization of the innovation histological products and services. The company was founded by a group of biomedical scientists in 2012 and is located in Rockville of the I-270 corridor of Montgomery County, Maryland.
The mission of our company is to use our expertise in histology and molecular histopathology to help the scientists from biomedical research institutions and biotechnological enterprises or pharmaceutical companies to accelerate their discovery. VitroVivo is committed to its mission to “make tissues, cells, genes and molecules visible”
Equipped with state-of-the-art technology and devices, we at VitroVivo are able to provide full-scale histology and molecular histopathology services, including tissue processing, embedding, sectioning, histochemical staining, immunostaininng, FISH/ISH and expert evaluation by our certified pathologists. Besides, our laser capture microdissection (LCM) services offer our customers an opportunity to enjoy more power, precision and effectiveness in isolating specific cells from a heterogeneous cell population under microscopic visualization for gene expression analysis and other biomedical study purposes. Our service team includes leading international experts on LCM, board-certified pathologists and molecular histopathology experts.
Major clients and customers VitroVivo has proudly fulfilled orders for include many labs of the National Institute of Health (NIH), prominent research institutions, universities, biotechnological companies and pharmaceutical companies.
Our Lab Facility
Selected Clients from USA
(Click on the logo to be linked to the institution or company)
|The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research|| |
Selected Publications Citing VitroVivo’s Services and Products from the Recent literature
- Li J at al. (2020). Attenuation of immune‐mediated bone marrow damage in conventionally housed mice. Molecular Carcinogenesis, 59 (2), 237-245
- Luca ME, et al. (2019). Genetic deletion of syndecan-4 alters body composition, metabolic phenotypes, and the function of metabolic tissues in female mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrients 11(11), 2810.
- Daxesh P, et al. (2019). Withaferin a Improves nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in mice. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 371 (2) 360-374
- Zhang CK, et al.(2018) Long-term In vitro expansion of epithelial stem cells enabled by pharmacological inhibition of PAK1-ROCK-Myosin II and TGF-β signaling. Cell Report,25(3), 598-610.e5
- Kazda A, Et Al. (2016). Cell Proliferation Analysis Using EdU Labeling in Whole Plant and Histological Samples of Arabidopsis. Plant Cell Division. pp 169-182
- Boyd A, et al. (2015). Pleural cavity type 2 innate lymphoid cells precede Th2 expansion in murine Litomosoides sigmodontis infection. Experimental Parasitology. 159;118-126
- Hollinger MK, et al. (2018). PD-1 deficiency augments bone marrow failure in a minor-histocompatibility antigen mismatch lymphocyte infusion model. Experimental Hematology. 62, 17-23
- Sun Y, et al. (2014). Peromyscus leucopus mice: a potential animal model for haematological studies. The International Journal of Experimental Pathology . 95(5),342-350
- Li L, et al. (2013) Expression of seven stem-cell-associated markers in human airway biopsy specimens obtained via fiberoptic bronchoscopy. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research . 32 (1), 28