Histopathology and Laser Capture Microdissection Services
Why Should You Choose VitroVivo Histopathology and Laser Capture Microdissection Services?
At VitroVivo, we provide one-stop full-scale histopathology and laser capture microdissection (LCM) services to accelerate your research.
Here are some reasons to choose our services:
- Quality Guarantee: We strictly control the quality of our services to ensure high-quality results for your research.
- Competitive Pricing: Our pricing is reasonable and competitive. Tissue processing and embedding start at $5.5/sample, sectioning at $4.9/slide, and H&E staining at $4.2/slide.
- Fast Turnaround: We offer fast turnaround times to meet your research needs in time. Routine services are completed in 3-5 days, while IHC services take 4-7 days.
- Expert Technicians: Our lab technicians and histologists are experienced and well-trained, with expert supervision from our scientists.
- Board-Certified Pathologists: Our LCM process is supervised by board-certified pathologists who review and analyze the slides.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: We use state-of-the-art histology instruments and Arcturus XT™ LCM systems to provide accurate and precise results.
- Leading LCM Experts: We have leading experts in LCM technology and application to provide the best service possible.
- Free Local Pickup: We offer free in-person pickup for our local customers and clients.
Choose VitroVivo for reliable and high-quality histopathology and LCM services that can help accelerate your research.
Histology or LCM Service Request form (MS Word)
eFlyers of Histopathology and Laser Capture Microdissection Services (PDF)
- VitroVivo Histoserv Flyer
- VitroVivo LCM Flyer
Browse VitroVivo Service Categories Below for More Information
How to Order Our Services
Step 1: Make your request by filling out the online Histopathology and Laser Capture Microdissection Service Request Form (see below) or filling out this form (just click on it) VitroVivo Service Request Form and have it emailed to email@example.com. A quote will be available for the requester the same business day.
Step 2: We accept both purchase orders and credit cards. If you agree with our quotation, please send an official PO or call at 301-500-0499 to give your credit card information. Once the order is received, we will email a confirmation to the customer or the purchasing agent.
Step 3: For local customers, we will arrange the sample pickup. For non-local customers, please ship your samples to Histology Services, VitroVivo Biotech, 405 East Gude Dr., Suite 214, Rockville, MD 20850.
Step 4: Once the services are fulfilled, the service products will be delivered in person or shipped via FedEx. An invoice will be sent to the customer or the purchasing agent as documentation for payment or service record.
*If you have any questions or special request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.