Sample Basic Information
|Sample ID||Organ||Pathology Diagnosis||Gender||Age||Grade||TMN||IHC Data||Sample Format|
|Hu-02003A||Human breast||Normal breast tissue||Female||43||—||N/A||FFPE|
Tissue H&E Staining and IHC images
Flowchart of LCM for The Product Preparation
- FFPE samples are cut at 6 microns and mounted onto pen membrane glass slides and let the slides dry for 2 hours at room temperature.
- After deparaffinization and rehydration, quick H&E staining is performed.
- Arcturus XT Laser Microdissection System is used for LCM. Microdissection is performed using IR and UV laser and CapSure Macro LCM Cap.
- The total dissected cells may be varied between 10,000 to 50,000 cells which depend on tissue type. The DNA is extracted from Caps by using Arcturus® PicoPure® DNA Extraction Kit (Thermo Fisher, KIT0103).
- Extracted DNA is quantized by UV adsorption in a NanoDrop.
- The tissue H&E staining slides are examined by certified pathologists. Pathological reconfirmation report is generated and digital image captured. LCM is supervised by our certified pathologist.
- Three example LCM images including Before, After LCM, and LCM cap images from LCM tissue slides are taken to demonstrate the dissected cells.
- Quality scoring of FFPE genomic DNA and degraded genomic DNA is not tested, requiring researchers to evaluate.
Product Format and Size
100 ng of DNA
Genomic DNA extracted from pure cell population can be used for PCR, hybridization, sequencing and epigenetic, etc.
Store at -20ºC
- Longuespée R, et al. A laser microdissection-based workflow for FFPE tissue microproteomics: Important considerations for small sample processing, Methods;2016, 104: 154-162
- Cai J, et al. The Use of Laser Microdissection in the Identification of Suitable Reference Genes for Normalization of Quantitative Real-Time PCR in Human FFPE Epithelial Ovarian Tissue Samples. PLoS ONE 2014, 9(4): e95974.
- Drummond ES, et al. Proteomic analysis of neurons microdissected from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Alzheimer’s disease brain tissue.Sci Rep. 2015;5:15456
- Bockmeyer CL, et al. Recommendations for mRNA analysis of micro-dissected glomerular tufts from paraffin-embedded human kidney biopsy samples. BMC Mol Biol. 2018;19(1):2.
- Murray, Graeme I. (Ed.). Laser Capture Microdissection (Methods and Protocols), © 2018