Sample Basic Information
|Tissue ID||Organ||Pathology Diagnosis||Gender||Age||Grade||TMN||IHC Data||Sample Format|
|02004T||Human breast||Breast invasive ductal carcinoma||Female||50||1||N/A||ER(100% +), PR(100%+), P53(+), CK5/6(-),P63(-), SMA(-),Ki67(25% +),Her2 (+-),VEGF(+),E-cad(+)||FFPE|
Tissue H&E Staining and IHC images
Ki 67 IHC
Flowchart of LCM for The Product Preparation
- FFPE samples are cut at 6 microns and mounted onto pen membrane glass slides and let the slides dry for 2 hours at room temperature.
- After deparaffinization and rehydration, quick H&E staining is performed.
- Arcturus XT Laser Microdissection System Tissue is used for LCM. Microdissection is performed using IR and UV laser and CapSure Macro LCM Cap.
- The microdissected cells are on the film of Macro LCM Cap. The total dissected cells may be varied between 10,000 to 50,000 cells from different tissue type.
- DNA is isolated from Macro LCM Cap.
- The tissue H&E staining slides were examined by certified pathologists. Pathological re-confirmation report is generated and digital image captured.
- LCM is supervised by our certified pathologist.
- Three example LCM images including Before, After LCM, and LCM cap images from LCM tissue slides are took to demonstrate the dissected cells.
Product Format and Size
100 ng of DNA
- DNA from pure cell population microdessected from FFPE tissues can be used for PCR, hybridization, sequencing and epegenectics, etc.
- The product is only used for biomedical research. It is not used for clinical diagnosis.
Store at 4-8ºC for shot time and at -80ºC for longer time
- Longuespée R, et al. A laser microdissection-based workflow for FFPE tissue microproteomics: Important considerations for small sample processing, Methods;2016, 104: 154-162
- Cai J, et al. The Use of Laser Microdissection in the Identification of Suitable Reference Genes for Normalization of Quantitative Real-Time PCR in Human FFPE Epithelial Ovarian Tissue Samples. PLoS ONE 2014, 9(4): e95974.
- Drummond ES, et al. Proteomic analysis of neurons microdissected from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Alzheimer’s disease brain tissue.Sci Rep. 2015;5:15456
- Bockmeyer CL, et al. Recommendations for mRNA analysis of micro-dissected glomerular tufts from paraffin-embedded human kidney biopsy samples. BMC Mol Biol. 2018;19(1):2
- Murray, Graeme I. (Ed.). Laser Capture Microdissection (Methods and Protocols, © 2018