Tissue array or tissue microarrays (TMAs) consist of paraffin or frozen blocks in which multiple separate tissue cores are assembled in array fashion to allow multiplex histological analysis. Now We provide more than 1000 different formalin fixed, paraffin embedded (FFPE) tissue arrays with clinical data. All the tissues are diagnosed by a licensed pathologist.
The tissues were fixed by formalin less than 48 hours, and then processed and sectioned. The TMA sections with 5 µm thickness are mounted on a SuperFrost Plus glass slide. The FFPE tissue section is suitable for detection of genes and proteins expression in specific tissues of different species, such as
1) Variety of tissue types,diseases and species
2) Suitable for both immunostaining and in situ hybridization (ISH)
3) One TMA tissue sections per slide
1) High-throughput methods for the fast analysis of molecular markers associated with disease diagnosis, prognosis and therapeutics in patients.
2) Identification of biomarkers and disease specific genes
3) Detection of novel genes and protein markers
4) Localization of mRNA and protein: immunohistochemistry, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) and RNAscope in situ hybridization
Store paraffin tissue sections at room temperature for short or 4°C for long term.